Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Whew what a last few days!! wed was the LATE night drinkin', play thursday night, golf friday, out with friends fri night (college martini lounges), saturday take the mast down, b-day party saturday night (ending up at the maddy - buy the coke from the bar, buy the rum bottles from the crazy lady walking around and mix yourself), sunday sleep til late, then meet a russian company partner for dinner/drinks, monday spend all day with the russian, and all night backing up and reformatting my computer (up til 3am), at work by 8am this morning, etc..etc!! Oh - and SR&ED writing throughout....which is what I call "THE DEVIL". I really, and I mean, REALLY hate writing this stuff. Go ahead - read some of the articles, I dare you! Gotta slow down a bit this week.......

No comments: