Tuesday, April 13, 2004

What a silly weekend - friday was my relaxing day....saturday I went up to visit tim - we ended up at some bar in downtown guelph.. I ran into another friend (dan) who lives there, and hung out with him for a bit.. tim and his gf left cuz she wasn't feeling well, so i partied with dan & his roommates/friends.. We had a blast..! I was silly drunk.. Dan & I hit the dance floor looking for love in all the wrong places, and started dancing with a couple of girls.. We were having fun, at least until I found out they were 17..!! Woah.....got outta there...;) We went back to dan's place via some sort of "magic bus" ride from downtown guelph to the university (and walked the rest of the way).. When I woke up the next morning, dan was gone.. I went to order a taxi, but didn't know where I was, or where I was going to (ie tim's address)..!! I walked down the street to a tim hortons and found the address there, then told the cabbie to take me to "college rd and hwy 6, and I'll direct u from there"... I did make it back....unfortunately tim, who had taken my jacket home, had left it in the taxi...:( So no jacket.. Sunday tim & I played some warcraft 3 - frozen throne, then I went to kate's house for easter dinner...We played football for HOURS - I'm *old* now - all the creaks...;)

No comments: