Friday, April 15, 2005

Gettin' ILL wit it

Well that was fun. I'm just cresting out of a nasty, nasty illness; the likes of which I never want to see again. Sunday I was walking all over the city, doing some shopping, etc, then suddenly didn't feel too good. Went home....went to bed at around 9pm or so, and woke up in the late afternoon....on TUESDAY. Ok, ok - I had a glass of water on monday, managed to call in sick, and went to the washroom, but that was it. No food, and just that glass of water....so the rest of tuesday was trying to eat - but I did NOT want to eat/drink anything. Mmmmmm...forcing things down...

Don't ask about the results.

Anyways, thursday I was back to work - I tried wednesday, but the doctor advised against it. Apparently I was quite dehydrated. Ugh.

I don't want that again.
I don't want that again.
I don't want that again.
I don't want that again.

Oh - net result is that i haven't smoked, had a drink, or even caffeine since last saturday - oooooo.....will he quit? Oh my?! Let's bet!

No comments: